If Map/Navigation is not working on your phone/device, try doing the following:-
- Switch OFF and Switch ON the phone/device again.
- Try Logging Out of the phone/device and Log In again.
- Try moving to the area with good signal strength and network coverage.
If the issue still doesn’t resolve, please follow the steps given below in your phone:-
Note- Please connect to the internet or a Wi-Fi connection before following the below steps:-
- Go to ‘Play Store’ in your phone.
- In the search bar on the next screen, type ‘Google maps’ and click on ‘Update’.
- On choosing to ‘Update’, your Google Maps app will update and you will be able to use map/ navigation on your device.
Switch On Auto Update
If the problem persists, visit the nearest city office.
Note- If you are using your own phone or SIM, please contact the network provider or the mobile vendor.
disposition is not available